• Just your average romance (and fantasy) writer that has no actual experience with romance (or fantasy), and wages war against the ever-present evils of anxiety and depression.
• SPOILER: All of my books have happy* endings, but I intend to put my characters and readers through emotional hell to get there.
• Unfortunately, I've been having some pretty bad writers block recently but I do have a lot in the works and I'm always trying to get myself back into the flow.
• Hopped over here from Wattpad on a friend's recommendation, feel free to check out my established shenanigans over there too (The Night School [unedited] just reached a million reads so that's a pretty spectacular thing)
• If you're interested, I have an Instagram with some concept art and stuff. Zephyrheart.ig check it out if you're ever in the neighborhood :)
• I have literally no clue what I'm doing ever
. . .
Active works: (all GxG)
(I may update others randomly, but these are the most active)
• The Academy [Revised]
• The Night School [Revised]
• The Book of Lydia Adams
. . .
YES I'm actually a lesbian. Idk why people have asked that. It literally says that first thing in my bio.
YES I am a real human being with real human being feelings and if I'm stressed, it may take me a while to reply to your messages, don't mistake my introversion for indifference.