The noise that was felt before in the room ceased.
I would have expected everything except this. But I had to imagine that bad luck would have been at my side even in this situation.
However I was not going to bend me, this was little, but sure.
I'd have a good time myself, it was right after all, no?
- Guys what is this silence? That's not how we welcome newcomers! - the boss's words brought me back to reality.
- Don't worry, it's normal that there is a bit of embarrassment, after all the presentations are always an unknown, no?- I replied smiling, not taking my eyes off the guys in front of me.
- Anyway, Annyeonghaseyo guys, it's a pleasure to meet you and I hope we will do great things together - I looked at them contemptuously.
The silence that followed was music for my ears.
- Guys, but what do you take?! Since you are so silent! - the boss scolded them with a slightly annoyed look, but with a paternal tone.
A slight knock made us all turn.
- Boss, they asking you down in the reception, for urgent matters! - Said a tall boy with a cheerful smile.
- I'll be right away!- the boss started but, before closing the door behind him, added - See to get back and try to introduce yourself, guys! -
The sound of closing the door had given rise to a decidedly tense situation.
The room was dominated by a silence that would have envied the desert, and there was a certain climate of general agitation.
I took all the calm in the world to examine my silent interlocutors.
They were more or less high all around one meter and seventy-five, except for one of them, that looked more like the meter and eighty, with a shaved cut at the sides and an oxygenated blond tuft pulled back.
Next to him, there is a boy with a milky skin and brownish-raven hair and an intense, slightly glacial look.
I put it down a look on a third boy, which gave off a certain cheerfulness, with a clean face, defined features, a nose that seemed to be sculpted in a workmanlike manner.
Near him, two boys, who probably were the same age, or anyway a slight difference between them, maybe a couple of years to the eye, of which the smallest one with a so innocent air. He reminded me of a little rabbit, while his buddy looked like a boy from another planet, but who I was to know.
I analyzed the last two boys left: one with broad shoulders and a face that was objectively pleasant, with the right proportions.
And finally a boy with raven hair, perfect balance of vaguely European features and that thin mix of Asian belonging, that gave him a special allure.
He was the more sporty, or rather the one with the most prominent muscles and with the typical seducer's smart face.
I went to the machine, that I had spotted when the boss was still in the room, and I decided to prepare to me a chocolate, with all the calm imaginable, feeling the look of the seven boys on me.
The drink was ready in short and I decided to start having fun.
- I see the cat has eaten your tongue - I said while sipping my beloved nectar.
I looked at them defiantly.
A door opening noise made us all turn.
- Guys you finally showed up to Miss! -
- Yes, sure Boss, we tied up right away. It was as if we already knew each other. - I gave the boys a superb look.
- Well done my boys. Miss, let's go to my office to start the projects! - He asked me, smiling.
- Of course, I end up saying something to the boys and I reach out. - I said smiling in turn.
I waited for him to leave, and I took out my cheeky glance.
- This is only the beginning, lords.-
And closed the door behind me.
Foreigner yes, but with a liver to sell.