The day had started on the right foot.
In addition to the beautiful sun of the last summer days, I began to get more and more familiar with my new job, even if it had been over a month since my arrival.
The team I worked with treated me in a exceptional way and, despite the rhythms were very tight, the environment had turned out very stimulating and pleasant.
After the episode with Taehyung, I had not had any contact with the famous group.
If on one side his confidences were revealed in the most suitable moment, on the other I could not forget the bad episodes. I found myself in a situation of impasse, and I did not know how to behave.
Fortune wanted my "friends" to be so busy that they were not really present in the agency.
I had finished my duties and I had the rest of the afternoon free.
As I told you, the day could only have been better, so I decided to inaugurate the terrace that was in the agency.
Being located in an industrial district, it was not easy to find some green, so the staff was ingenious in creating an inner garden, on the terrace of the building , decorating it with a couple of picnic tables, equipped with parasol against the sun, and grass, promptly treated and cut in an impeccable manner.
I had always been looking that small artificial little corner from afar and I had promised myself that I would go there sooner or later. And here is the occasion that presented itself.
I walked to the location, which was a few meters from my office, and I went to sit on the table where the sun was beating more. I took a book from my bag, put my earphones on my ears and started reading.
I loved books and get lost in their stories.
They were a parenthesis between me and the outside world; they were forced to escape from the problems and cut out a small space, all for me.
Also enjoying this pastime with the sun kissing my skin, was something wonderful.
It had been an hour and a half before, and I felt regenerated.
I decided to take off my headphones to enjoy the sounds of the surrounding environment.
I raised my face to the rays of the sun and closed my eyes to enjoy them fully.
It was a fantastic moment.
- Miss -
I opened an eye to see who had disturbed me.
I found myself in front of a boy with big shoulders and typical Asian features, but with that beauty subtly mentioned.
- Hm? - I mumbled, coming back to bear me of my beloved sunlight.
- Can I sit here with you? - his tone was kind.
- I can not stop you - I answered, with my eyes still closed.
- What were you doing? - he asked curiously.
I decided to open my eyes and look at him. After all, I was not rude.
- I finished my commissions early and noting the beautiful day, I decided to try this beautiful artificial garden, reading a book and enjoying my beloved sun - I answered with a determined look.
- You did very well. Also I like to come here and relax, it's a little corner of refuge from stress - he smiled.
I nodded my head and I looked around, I could not stay to watch him. I would have seemed out of place.
- Anyway I came here for a very specific reason. I wanted to apologize, you know what I mean. It was really bad of me and the guys, treated you like that. I'm mortified. - his look had become serious.
He reached for his pocket and placed a small daisy on my open book.
I looked at him between the puzzled and the astonished.
It was the first time someone apologized to me like that, I did not know how to react.
Reading my confusion, his lips widened into a smile.
- If you like, it can become our habit to come here; none of the other guys ever want to accompany me - he added before standing up with the intention of leaving.
- Seokjin - I called him.
He turned and smiled at me.
- Ok - I sketched a smile.