It was the next day, Charlotte was walking over to her locker to get her stuff for her last class of the day when she received a DM from an unknown account.
*********: don’t forget your calculator :)
Charlotte opened the text and upon looking at the profile picture realized it was Sahra, a thought quickly raced though her mind.
“She found my account…” she thought to herself, this had to mean Sahra had been actively researching their classmate’s followers trying to find her account… or maybe she just stumbled upon it somehow? Regardless of that last part, Charlotte couldn’t hold back the satisfied grin at the possibility that Sahra had been thinking about her.
Charlotte closed her locker and headed to her next class as she thought about Sahra and their study date, she couldn’t get herself to focus in class, she could only think about being with Sahra in less than an hour.
Charlotte got up and went straight to the library as soon as the noise of the bell ringing set Charlotte’s mind back in the real world, she quickly found her way to the library and sat in an empty table as she set her books and material on the table until a voice alerted her.
- Hi- Said Sahra
- Oh hey, I was just about to text you!- She smiled as the brown-eyed girl sat next to her
- So, do you have trouble with anything other than the class you missed?- She asked
- I’m doing okay with everything else- Charlotte replied
The girls spent the afternoon studying until the librarian announcing the closing of the library took them off their focus.
- Girls the library is closing you should be heading back to your dorms- Said the woman with a warm smile on her face as she looked down on the girls
- We didn’t realize it was so late, good night- Said Sahra looking up to the white-haired woman standing in front of them
Both girls walked back to their dorms together as the afternoon came to an end, chatting along the way about the events of their day.
- See you tomorrow!- Said Charlotte as she waved her hand in the air and walked over to her door
- Good night- Replied Sahra as she walked over to the staircase heading back to her dorm and waved her hand
The next day Charlotte and Sahra were having their regular training, this week coach Uster had some exciting news for the team. As the girls warmed up their coach approached the field ready to share the announcement.
- Come here girls, I have news!- He said as the group of girls walked over to form a semi-circle around him- We’re having a match here next week! So get ready to give it all because for the next week you’ll be training like you’ve never done before- He continued -To start off run around the field three times
The girls started running while chatting and Charlotte couldn’t help but overhear her teammates’ conversation
- I’m so excited, the first match of the season- Said Daniella
- We’re totally gonna beat those whatever school losers- Added Sydney before the girls high fived and increased their running speed
As the girls finished their first assignment their coach only kept adding more and more exercises, it was at that moment that Charlotte wished she was born with any elasticity in her body so she could have become a cheerleader and not have to go through this nightmare.
The hours passed and it was finally time to hit the showers and head back to the comfort of their dorms, the girls were beat and left with no energy at all which caused Charlotte to immediately fall asleep as soon as she stumbled into her room.
The next morning Charlotte woke up to extreme pain in all of her body, she wished she could have stayed in bed but her mom would’ve been furious if she found out her daughter was skipping class so she put on her uniform and the most charming smile she could find in herself through the pain and went to the dining hall where Kayla was waiting for her in their regular spot.
- I saved you the last brownie- Kayla said smiling
- Thanks, but I don’t feel like having brownies today- Charlotte said as she sat down with a tired expression on her face
- You look like a zombie - Kayla laughed
- I know, coach Uster completely broke me yesterday- Charlotte commented
The girls finished their breakfast and went on with their school day as usual but all Charlotte could think about was having to go through that training for the rest of the week.
- You look rough- Said a voice, Charlotte immediately recognized this voice and raised her head as she opened her crystal blue eyes to look at her
-Sahra, hey, I’m still in pain from yesterday’s training, I don’t know if I’m gonna survive the week if Coach Uster keeps pressuring us like that- Charlotte said as she walked down the hallway next to Sahra
- You’re the strongest girl I know, if you can’t survive that no one can- Sahra said as she pulled out a tiny bag from her locker from which she grabbed a box of pills- Want a painkiller?
Charlotte gladly accepted and swallowed it with some water from Sahra’s bottle that had also been offered to her
This is the story of how two girls' love expanded as they grew and matured through their high school years at prestigious boarding school "Monarch Academy for Girls".
Through the story we get to watch Charlotte and Sahra form a unique bond that will help them through all their high school shenanigans.