/Balamr9746d_

/READ_

There was a lizard whistling in a tree. When he sees the reflection guys go by and leave. Peak, Chain and Tea were walking in the jungle looking for Tuba's nest. There was a river that came from above some hills.

–I recognize this area –Peak said, –that's where the nest is –It will take a while to get there, but the road is safe.

–I appreciate you accompanying me to find the nest –said Tea –since this place is a jungle, there is not much to reflect on to remember the way.

–No problem –said Peak

–I really missed this place –said Tea –I enjoyed watching Tuba and Hazel play.

–Who is Hazel –Chain asked.

–She was a human who lived with Tuba –answered Tea –she was a lovely little girl. I hadn't mentioned them to you because I didn't trust you before.

–Oh –said Chain

–Actually –said Peak –she was a turtle person.

–¿What? ¿How a turtle? –Tea asked.

–¡It 's true! –Peak exclaimed –I hadn't told you. You will see. She turned out to be a clone of Amelia's boyfriend. Who the Apex believed was the conductor of the train. But it turned out that she was the one who replaced One One.

Tea was surprised and watched Peak.

–Hazel, ¿What happened to her? –asked Tea.

–She went with Amelia to see One One, in order to learn more about her –Peak replied.

–Oh. I… I hoped that I could meet her someday –said Tea.

–I'm really sorry –said Chain.

–Don't worry –Peak said –She'll be fine in the meantime. Come on. We must continue.

–Peak –said Chain – ¿What are we gonna do when we go back? ¿How are you going to explain that the boss betrayed us?

–I don't know –Peak replied –I am still thinking about Tea and the rest of the fugitives. Most of them gotta be like Tea or the girl from time ago. They're just searching for a home.

They continued walking through the jungle passing through plants that turned translucent when touched. They carefully waded through a river using a fallen log. After about a day, the guys finally found Tuba's home. There was an old leaf nest between rocks and a dry fruit pile.

–Well, there is –said Peak. Tea explores the place. Had some little memories about the nest. Chain walked over the place.

–This place looks really good –said Chain to Peak –that rock looks like a TV.

Inside a tree, were some little stones ordained in a circle from the most big to the most little. Tea recognized it represented Tuba's family. Peak watch Tea nostalgic.

–Tea –said Peak –I was thinking. When we go back to the mirror world. And if we got a little luck. I want convince them to help you to see Hazel.

– ¡¿Really?! –Tea asked happily. Peak nodded his head – ¡Thank you Peak!

Chain watch them smiling. Then he saw a mark on the land and then called Peak. There were large and weird footprints on the ground that were lost in the vegetation.

– ¿This was already here? –asked Chain.

–No –Peak replied surprised–this never was here.

Peak saw other, smaller footprints that were in the shape of Flec's boots.

– ¡Flec's! ¡They were here! –exclaimed Peak.

He turned around and watched some plants become translucent behind Tea.

–¡Tea! ¡Watch out! –exclaimed Peak.

Then, the robot comes out behind, surrounding and scaring to Tea.

– ¡What is that! –exclaimed Chain.

The boss appeared behind the guys and he electrocuted Peak with his weapon. Chain attacks him, but the boss shocks him too. He took out a strange device, placed it on the back of Chain and Peak neck and extracted from them a reflective implant with which reflections passed through.

– ¡Peak! –exclaimed Tea. Mecha Simon denies her the way and growls at her.

– ¿She called you Peak? –asked the boss mockingly.

Later attached Chain and Peak magnetically with the handcuffs, with his hands on his bag. The boss put the handcuffs on Tea in front. "Tea" said Peak whispering.

– ¡Let her go! –exclaimed Chain.

– ¿Or what? –Asked the boss. Mecha Simon menaces at the guys –Some newbies are nothing against me.

–We know why you do it –said Peak —you misled the department about the fugitives; and you killed your partner, not her.

— ¡He was the traitor! replied the boss —helping a fugitive to escape is a high treason in the mirror world. And you know what it means.

The boss activates his eraser to use it with Peak first.

–It's a shame –said the boss –both were a good team. I'll give you the chance to be the first. So you don't have to watch them die first.

–You're a… –says Peak.

– ¡No! –yelled Tea. She finally gets brave and roarded against the boss, making him drop the handcuffs controller. Tea release Peak. He tries to release Chain, but the boss pushes him and takes control. Mecha Simon roared to Peak and attacked him.

– ¡No Simon! –exclaimed the boss. Peak got confused. Mecha Simon pushes Peak down the hill and follows him. Chain attacks the boss. But he protects himself and hits Chain. He counterattacks and punches the boss in the face, breaking his mask, exposing his left eye and his scar. Chain attacks again, but the boss grabs his arm and shocks him with his weapon. Tea roared again at the boss throwing him. Tea runs to help Chain, but the boss retrieves his gun and electrocutes Tea, throwing away his hat.

Peak keeps rolling downhill until he hits the ground close to the river. Then he gets up. The robot arrives behind him and Peak becomes defensive. Mecha Simon attacks, but Peak jumps up, resting his hands on the robot's head and does a pirouette. Peak tries to run away, but the robot is faster and knocks him face up. Later stands on top of him.

– ¡Im… postor! –screams Mecha Simon with a distorted voice. He tries to step on Peak with his mechanical legs, and Peak rolls out of the way near the water. Mecha Simon hit Peak with its head and threw him into the river, sinking him. The robot saw that it did not return and then it left. The boss brought Tea and Chain together magnetically, then gagged Tea with a big white cloth similar to the one used in the masks. Mecha Simon returns to the nest.

– ¿What happened to him? –the boss asked – ¿Did you let it get away? ¡You fool! Now we gotta wait until he comes back.

Mecha Simon growled at him.

–Don't try anything Simon –said the boss, menacing Simon with the controller, so he stopped –we'll be here until he comes back for them. He'll no doubt do it. Watch them.

Mecha Simon went to watch Chain and Tea. He growled at Tea making her nervous.

– ¡Hey! ¡Do not bother her! –exclaimed Chain. Mecha Simon threatens Chain, but he is not scared. Mecha Simon growls in frustration and leaves him to keep watching.

– ¿It really is Simon? ¿What did you do to him? –Chain asked.

–What it takes to catch you –replied the boss.

– ¿Now he is your faithful partner? –Chain asked.

–He is nothing to me. And with this he does whatever I tell him to –said the boss showing the controller. Tea watched the necklace of Mecha Simon.

–Has gone quite far –Chain exclaimed – ¡All this is barbaric!

¡All of you are weak! –the boss yelled – ¡You have altered the nature of our world! It is my duty as the leader of the Flec to preserve the balance. That's why I had to take extreme measures. It 's the only way.

– ¡You're wrong! –replied Chain. The boss goes watch the nest –Don't panic. Peak will be fine. I know him well. He will know what to do.

Far from there, Peak goes out from the river holding on to the ground, avoiding sinking by his weight. Later he takes a breath on the ground. "¿What am I going to do?" Peak wondered. He can't attack the boss to release his friends if the robot is faster than him. He closed his eyes. At that moment, a fruit fell on her forehead. He looked up at the trees, giving him an idea to help his friends. Look at the branches and notice that between them they are big enough. So she climbed up the tree and stood on a branch, looking for a way to the nest.

Peak took some fruits and tied them to vines, keeping them in his backpack.

He took flight from the trunk, and ran to jump to the other branch. He fell on the other branch without breaking it. He changed branches and jumped to the next tree. "Guys; I'm coming for you", he thought. He continued jumping from tree to tree, each time doing more controlled maneuvers, imitating some of Tea's movements.

/01000101 01110010 01110010 01101111 01110010

/space_limit_

/Next_