- Event Period: What It Means to Be You Holiday Merch Giveaway ("Event") begins 11/16/2023 at 12:00 AM PT to 12/01/2023 at 11:59 PM PT ("Event Period").
- Eligibility: The Event is open to residents of all 49 US states, excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories, who are at least 18 years old. Each participant is allowed one (1) entry. Participants may be disqualified for circumventing this limit.
- How to Enter: To enter, participants must:
[Instagram or X]
Follow @tapas_app and @Tapascommunity on either Instagram or X (Formally known as Twitter).
Leave a like on the announcement feed post.
Leave a comment on the announcement feed post with users favorite scene or character from “What it Mean to be You”
No purchase necessary.
Join the Tapas Community Discord.
Leave a crown emoji on the giveaway announcement.
No purchase necessary.
- Winner Selection: Winners will be subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules, as determined by Tapas Entertainment. Ten (10) winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Tapas Entertainment.. Tapas Entertainment's decisions are final.
- Notification: Potential winners will be notified by Tapas Entertainment through the hosting social media account within approximately five (5) days after the Event Period. A potential winner is confirmed only after eligibility verification and acceptance by the participant.
- Claiming Prizes: Winners must redeem prizes within three (3) days of initial contact. Each selected winner will receive two (2) What it Means to be You acrylic pop sockets and one (1) What it Means to be You mini tin case from Tapas Entertainment.
- General: Participants must follow the rules and guidelines of accompanying social media platforms. Tapas Entertainment is not liable for any damage related to the Event. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Meta (Facebook), or X (Twitter).
Applicable Laws: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Binding Arbitration of Disputes: Disputes are subject to mandatory binding arbitration and a class action waiver. Pursuant to these rules, participants cannot pursue a claim in court or participate in a class action. The internal laws of California govern these Official Rules. Any controversy or claim shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of JAMS in Los Angeles, California. The arbitrator's fees are shared equally by the parties.
- Publicity Rights Regarding Use of Winner’s Information: Tapas respects privacy and will publicly announce winners only if the winner posts publicly or gives permission to share their status as a winner. Participants may not respond or give permission by the specified date.