May19th 2022 UPDATE
I've been working on the new draft which is a full revision. Much has changed in this story. I posted a few episodes to give you a little preview. More episodes will come later.
In the meantime, note that you may now dive deep into the behind the scenes of this world on Campfire Explore.
Additionally, I was interviewed by Campfire team about this project and about writing in general.
As this series grows, we'll keep track of the individual stories in this intro episode and hopefully maintain a shred of relative sanity.
1. We start the journey with The Merlin Paradox, a tale of a bonkers premise, a journey to discover which past matters and which doesn't.
2. While you're waiting for the next episode, check out DragonSky, a laid-back high-fantasy adventure. It is a standalone prequel novella taking place about two decades before The Merlin Paradox. Complete!
What can you expect from this series?
1. Half-demons living among humans in a modern society that uses magic instead of electricity (magitech!).
2. Intriguing mythical and new creatures.
3. Slow-burn boy x boy romance.
What you will not find here:
1. Arthurian legend. Not all myths revolve around Arthur. I find Merlin a lot more interesting anyway.
2. Biblical themes. Demons and angels portrayed here are species from other realms and not representations of good and evil.
The drawings on the cover and in the thumbnails are mine.
I also drew Ruby (a character you'll soon meet). The drawing didn't work for the book cover but here he is.
Feedback is greatly appreciated. Or you can just say hi. I love talking to readers.