wish | wiSH |
a desire or hope for something to happen
- an expression of a desire or hope for something to happen, typically in the form of a request or instruction
- an invocation or recitation of a hope or desire
- an expression of a desire for someone's success or good fortune
- a thing or event that is or has been desired; an object of desire
dream | drēm |
a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep
- a state of mind in which someone is or seems to be unaware of their immediate surroundings
- a cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal
- an unrealistic or self-deluding fantasy
- a person or thing perceived as wonderful or perfect
Dreams of the imagination are quite rare. Even if the dream becomes reality, the reality never quite matches the imagination.
Between wishes and dreams coming true, which would you choose? Wishes of fame, fortune, love…
Dreams often encompass wishes. Together, wishes create the dream of a better reality, better future.
However, my dream does not hold any wishes, for this world could never grant them. Thus, I dream of another world.