1. I was inspired to do this after seeing a post on Quora.
2. I think this is a good idea.
3. I might just learn some things about myself.
4. I'm also dropping some bombshells later.
5. If not about me, then my friends.
6. I'm actually thankful only some of them have Wattpad accounts, now.
7. I'm gonna start off tame.
8. I identify as female.
9. I am a teenager as of writing this.
10. I am a brunette.
11. I was born blonde though.
12. So now I have blond highlights.
13. Slight ones though.
14. I have green eyes.
15. But there is a bit of brown/gold in them.
16. Not enough to be classified as hazel, though.
17. I'm a bit taller than average.
18. This is because of my Scandinavian heritage.
19. I no longer have any living grandparents.
20. Both of my parents still live.
21. And they're happily married, too.
22. I want what they have someday.
23. Really want it.
24. I am a twin.
25. Fraternal twin.
26. I am the younger of the two.
27. But I was meant to older.
28. However, my mother had a c-section.
29. I don't know how to spell cesarean.
30. But now I do.
31. She had one because the equipment was acting up.
32. It was the only way to guarantee the babies safety.
33. My sister holds the extra minute over me sometimes.
34. I don't mind though.
35. I love my sister.
36. A lot.
37. I will support and protect her for the rest of my life.
38. And I will hunt down.
39. And destroy.
40. Anyone who hurts her.
41. I'm serious.
42. This is probably one of the reasons why my friends think I'm most likely to become a serial killer.
43. There's a lot of reasons actually.
44. But I'll go into those later.
45. I am currently sitting across from my sister right now.
46. Said sister is more athletic than me.
47. And has a better metabolism.
48. And is prettier.
49. I'm kinda jealous.
50. At least of the metabolism.
51. I'm accepting of my appearance.
52. I know I can be pretty.
53. But there are some days, where I just can't believe it.
54. Other than that, I'm okay.
55. That's what I want to believe, I guess.
56. I honestly don't know at this point.
57. Both my sister and I are on our laptops.
58. I dunno what she's doing.
59. I know her laptop hates her though.
60. I know it won't let her on half the websites I can go on.
61. I'm more mature.
62. I know she has the mentality of a five-year-old sometimes.
63. But she's reliable.
64. We both play two instruments.
66. I know she plays the flute.
67. Very well.
68. She's at a higher level than me.
69. I know she plays the tenor marching drum.
70. I don't know why she was chosen for it though.
71. She has like, no muscle.
72. I knew that 69 was a sex symbol for a couple of years.
73. But I didn't know exactly what it meant.
74. And for some reason, nothing I found told me exactly what it was either.
75. It seriously frustrated me.
76. But now I know.
77. I write my sevens like an accountant, apparently.
78. I think it looks cool.
79. Sometimes I change between cursive and regular writing when doing work.
80. So my books look weird.
81. I never got my pen license.
82. I used to think it was dumb.
83. I still do.
84. But it's probably one of the reasons for my bad handwriting.
85. I know my sister's is much worse though.
86. I feel bad when I tease her.
87. Because I know she can be self-conscious too
88. This is a couple weeks later
89. My sister is on a date right now
90. I’m so happy for her
91. Like, cooing and gushing happy
92. Mum says I’m being fantastic about all this
93. I’m just being myself
94. I’m doing this on word so I can work on it at home
95. Where I don’t use the internet
96. Because unlike some of my friends, I can live without it
98. I’m better than they are anyway
99. I don’t have a phone
100. This was easier than I thought