The Jolly Biscuit bakery was built by old-timey pilgrims in 1934. After seventy three years, twelve fires, eight explosions, nine cougar attacks, and one marching band – the bakery lived on under the management of the Talleyrand family… Until 2007 when the whole site was bulldozed by Bill Disco and replaced with a parking lot. In 2012, due to complaints made by whiny old people, a new Jolly Biscuit bakery was poofed into existence right next to the parking lot by some kind of magical talking trout. The new Jolly Biscuit remains in service to this day.
… Anyways, now there’s an online comic series with the same name.