"Congratulations," a man with thick brown locks and muscular shoulders said to the other man with shiny blonde hair and seemingly similar build.
"And to you," the blonde man replied, offering his hand to the other man.
“To us,” they both said and sealed their pact with a firm handshake.
It was the union of the two largest packs of the continent. The Blood Winter Pack and the Crimson Harvest Pack.
The grand dinner was starting when a girl with red hair that was tied to a ponytail barged inside the grand hall. With all her strength, she howled to get everyone’s attention.
"A rogue has entered the pack!" she screamed to the people inside.
Why does she seem so scared? The blonde man thought.
"Margaret, what happened?" the blonde man asked her. The girl walked towards them as both alphas await for her report.
"T-There's a rogue. He defeated the entire patrol," she said with a teary eye. Her left arm was bruised, but other than that, she was almost unharmed.
"Squad Atkinson! Come with me!" the brunette alpha yelled.
"Squad Jackson! Let's go!" the blonde alpha also yelled to his men.
When they got outside the Crimson Harvest's pack house, all of them shifted into their wolf form. They were sprinting towards the direction Margaret pointed.
Everyone was on guard. Margaret is a squadron leader with one of the best combatants of the blonde alpha’s pack.
Whoever is behind their attack must be strong.
"Everyone, we're here!" the blonde man linked his men. The brunette followed as their joint forces slowed down and stalked the area.
They stopped towards the sight of a small clearing with a huge tree in the middle. A boy with a hooded cape was sitting on one of its large roots. His head was hung low, making it impossible to see his face.
Both the alphas returned to their human forms, eyes turning to bright gold and their auras were spiking. Everyone knew what it meant, rendering them speechless.
The alphas walked towards the direction of the strange hooded boy, each step sent them to the highest heavens.
"Alphas? What's happening?" a boy with a rather smaller build asked them. He was oblivious to what’s happening.
The hooded boy raised his head making everyone gasp at the sight of his burning silver eyes.
[ WARNING: This story is R18 and contains < Male Pregnancy > and < Polyamory >. Please refrain from reading if you are not comfortable with this content. ]
• The werewolves in this story...
- meet their mate at, at least 17 years old
- have each their wolves living with them but does not necessarily have full control when they're in wolf form
- has their alphas with golden eyes when they use their power (super strength, super speed, etc.), high ranking wolves with shades from rose gold, dark gold to rusty gold and former alphas have pale gold ones
- belong to a pack. Each pack consists of divisions (that will be introduced later on)
Werewolf Pack Ranks
- is/are the ones in command of the entire pack. They are the rulers and can create/abolish rules as long as it only affects the pack. Otherwise (i.e. alliance with another pack/s), they have to submit to the GISC (Great International Supernatural Council).
- is/are the spouse/s of the alpha (depends on the pack rules, the alpha may have more than one spouse). The Luna has the authority that is higher that of the beta, but not that of the Alpha. The Luna does not necessarily assume the lead when the alpha/s is/are gone (it still depends on the pack rules).
- is/are those who represent the entire pack as diplomat or representative to the Supernatural Council or the GISC and is the ambassador in regards to negotiation with other packs. They are usually relatives of either the alpha/s or luna/s.
- is/are the person in command under the alpha. When the alpha/s is/are not around, the Beta takes over the responsibilities if the rules does not allow the luna to do so.
- is/are the division chiefs (Science & Technology, Research & Development, Medicine & Health, and Mercenary)
- is/are the squad captains. A pack may have a range of 5-50 squads.
A/N: Sorry for the is/are and the plurals. I, personally, am not comfortable with singular nouns when there is a possibility for plurality (is that a word? 😂)