In this world magic drives everything in life, it is even life itself, every being or creature in theworld possesses mana which is the source of all magic, magic is divided into 9 basic elements which are:
1. Fire - Specializes in time spread damage and area damage, it is also highly used by blacksmiths and craftsmen in various tasks.
2. Electricity - Specializes in combat asno other use has been discovered for this element, besides being able toenhance the user's characteristics.
3. Water - Specializes in the area ofsupport and mass control since its great versatility and conductivity make it agreat support, in addition to its healing characteristics more highlightedcompared to the rest of the elements.
4. Wind - It is a highly offensive andlethal element, but at the same time has an unmatched defense againstprojectiles.
5. Earth - An element specialized indefense like no other element, although it still possesses offensivecapabilities but requires a lot of practice and requirements.
6. Light - Mainly used as a healingelement or combined with other elements to create sacred elements of greatpower.
7. Darkness - Specializes in the use ofstealth melee combat, it is also used as an enhancement element for equipmentor combinations with other elements to create other very powerful ones.
8. Space/Time - A mysterious and powerfulelement that specializes in all fields but requires a lot of effort to use itso only a few of the few who possess it can make use of it.
9. Neutrality - This is not an element assuch, every race possesses affinity with this element since it is only raw manarelease, it is used in sorcery to give power to magic circles or magiccontracts, on the other hand it can be used to strengthen the user's body and objectsthat are in contact with the user but it requires a very high level of controleven higher than to use level 14 magic which is almost the highest level ofmagic known so far.
These are the elements thatare normally found in living beings of different species, each species has adifferent way of using magic and each has a different ability to control it,each living being is born with 1 or more elements to which it is affinity.
These elements are highlyinfluenced by their bloodline for example if the father has affinity with the"Fire, Wind and Light" andthe mother has affinity with the "Windand Darkness" there is a 99%probability that the child inherits the element "Wind", on the other hand the elements that are not repeatedonly have a 20% chance of being inherited, also if the parents have oppositeelements these happen to have a chance of 50/50 on 60% of being inherited, thenthere is the possibility of possessing an element not inherited is 2% to 0. 1%depending on the elemental combination of the individual and the element thatcould awaken, on the other hand the element Space/Time does not enter in any of these previous rules since nomatter if the parents possess it or not it has a 0.002% chance of possessingthis element and a 5% chance of being able to use it in spite of possessing it.
Not counting magicalcreatures, each "intelligent" race has different minimum and maximumaffinities, depending on their race they vary from each other.
Humans -This species has a minimum affinity of 0 and a maximum of 3, although there arespecial cases capable of having affinity higher than 4 or even full affinity(the only known one was a mage who offered his life in exchange for fullaffinity for a few moments to defeat an enemy).
Elves -This species has a great variety of races that compose it, each race has verydifferent elemental affinities and ways of using magic, but the amount ofelements to which they are affine is very similar, they have a minimum affinityof 2 and a maximum of 4, with the exception of the royal blood branch of eachrace who possess a higher affinity with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 7 whichgives them an almost complete affinity, rarely does an elf without royaldescent manage to awaken an affinity of greater than 4 but if that happens theyare granted a place in the royal line.
Dwarves -This species has a minimum affinity of 1 and a maximum of 3, on the other hand99.99% of the members of this species have the Fire element as affinity and the rest of their affinities depend onheredity.
Beastmen -This species like the elves has a great variety of races but the difference isthat most of them live in harmony with each other, and have a minimum varietyin affinities depending on the race to which it belongs and gender, but havingcertain similarities a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 4, there has never been anexception to these standards.
Demons or Intelligent Monsters - The affinity of these species depends largely on thepower level of each one, since many of them are born as powerful beings withaffinity of 4 to 6 elements or there are also those who climb from belowawakening elements little by little, on the other hand these species possessabilities to develop unique magics by species and race that are impossible tolearn for other species since many of these species do not awaken the elementsin their basic form but already awaken the unique magic as an element, so theyare said that they do not possess magic but abilities, but it is only magiccombined naturally, there are even species such as dragons and fairies thatpossess 1 or 2 basic elements but perfected to levels unimaginable for otherspecies.
Semi-Godsor Fallen Gods - Possess enormouspower and unknown affinity.
Gods - ¿?
The unique magic in spite ofits name does not mean that only one being can use it but that they requirespecific conditions to be able to be projected and not all possess thoseconditions, this magic can be presented in 3 ways.
1. Elemental combination.
2. Natural awakening.
Elemental Combination- This is the most common way to manifest unique magick as it requires aspecific combination of elements, a deep understanding of them, a projection ofwhat you seek, and arduous training in manifestation and magical control.
Natural or forced awakening- This way of manifesting the unique magic is morespecial because it can manifest in 2 ways, the first is by designation ofspecies so only these species can awaken in this way, the second is by a forcedawakening by will this way requires that the unconscious and subconscious arein complete synchrony of what they want the problem is that even fulfillingthis condition only has a 1% chance of awakening the unique magic, on the otherhand if your mana core already forced the awakening of the unique magic 1 timeyou will not be able to do it again so each being only has 1 attempt in hislife, but if you manage to awaken your unique magic your core is restored andyou can continue trying to awaken another.
Statistics represent thecurrent state of an individual and detail information on their general stats,and are divided into,
- Strength (Frz): represents the physical strength that theindividual possesses (may vary depending on the type of magic used).
- Dexterity (Dex): represents the individual's manual dexterity, thehigher it is the higher quality artifacts can be made.
- Intelligence (Int): represents the user's ability to understandmagic and the use of sorcery, the highest record of Int is that of the royalsorcerer who has 550m and is able to perform combinations of 20 spells.
- Luck (Luk): represents the user's luck which is the only statisticthat cannot be changed with training or decrease, it is always fixed from theday of birth.
- Agility (Agl): represents the agility or speed of a user.
- Physical defense (Def.F): represents the individual's resistance tophysical damage.
- Magic defense (Def.M): represents the individual's resistance tomagic damage.