Alex looks at his watch, gets up and looks at one of the sitting people.
- Time to go. Get off the couch.
- I'm not in the mood. It's cold and I'm here in the middle of my project. Wait five minutes. - answers the young woman without taking her eyes off the crochet in her hands. - Promise…
- Yeah, yeah. Your five minutes always take at least fifteen, and that's when you don't frog your project to start all over again. We have to go. I don't feel like hearing the sensor beep on the way because of our delay. And you… you like it a lot less, I don't know why you're putting it off…
- OKAAAAAAY… I'll just change clothes and put on my shoes…
Selena places the crochet on the arm of the sofa, puts the green plush blanket that covered her legs to the side and stands up unwillingly.
- FYI: I HATE leaving home with this cold ... - and disappears into the corridor.
- You know it was tonight… we have that very well marked on the calendar! In fact, it's on all official calendars! - says the older woman also on the sofa, raising her voice as Selena walks away - and with this repetition of series it almost makes me want to go with you! - she continues with her arms crossed over her chest and looking at the television - Do you think I am not capable? Maybe when the weather gets better I’ll go with you.
With the command in hand, Alexander quickly checks the different channels in the guide and chooses the one he knows that will entertain Aunt Irene for some time, at least until she falls asleep before going to bed.
- You’ve been threatening us with this for a few years, aunt. I want to know when you keep your promise. You're not afraid to be here alone, are you? - Selena asks as she tightens her feather jacket and wraps the striped scarf around her neck.
- Girl, afraid? - says, pretending offense - No, I have Migui here to protect me. Isn't it, handsome guy?
- True ... he has EXTRAORDINARY power! Especially with his eyes closed! It really looks like he’s sleeping. You’re in safe hands. - Selena replies smiling while caressing the head of the striped cat that opens the eyes and closes them again, continuing its interrupted sleep. - Don't stay too long in front of the television. Go to bed, it’s warmer there! See you later! And you, come on, I'm ready! - she pulls the man by the sleeve of his denim jacket and drags him outside.
Comments (5)See all